1. Administrator - means the National Museum in Kielce with its registered office at Pl. Zamkowy 1, 25-010 Kielce, tax id. no. (NIP): 959-19-82-234, business id. no. (Regon): 366209736, which by mnki.pl provides services by electronic means as well as stores and gains access to information on the User's devices.
2. Cookies - mean IT data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices through which the User uses the Service.
3. Administrator’s Cookies - mean Cookies placed by the Administrator, connected with the provision of services by electronic means by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies - mean Cookies placed by the Administrator's business partners through the Service websites.
5. Service - means a website or an application under which the Administrator manages the internet service, operating in the mnki.pl domain.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Service.
7. User - means an entity to which, pursuant to the Rules and the provisions of law, services can be provided by electronic means or with which the Agreement on providing services by electronic means can be made.
II. Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, viruses or other unwanted software or malware cannot enter Users’ Devices in this way. These files allow the identification of the software used by Users and the individual adjustment of the Service to each User. Cookies usually include the name of the domain from which they originate, the time of their storage on the Device and the value assigned.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: these are stored on the User's Device and stay there until the session of the given browser is finished. Then the information recorded is permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the downloading of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Persistent cookies: these are stored on the User's Device and stay there until they are deleted. The end of the given browser's session or switching off the Device does not result in deleting them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the downloading of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User can restrict or disable access to cookies on their Device. In the case of using this option, the use of the Service will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies to operate.
III. Cookies are used for
1. The Administrator uses their own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration:
I) adjustment of the Service website content to the User's preferences and optimisation of the use of the Service websites,
II) identification of the Service User’s device and its location, as well as the correct display of the website adjusted to their individual needs;
b. Authentication of the User within the Service and ensuring the user's session within the Service:
I) maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each sub-site of the Service,
II) appropriate configuration of the Service selected functions, which allows in particular the verification of the authenticity of the browser's session,
III) optimisation of and increase in the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator;
c. Performance of processes necessary for full functionality of the websites:
I) adjustment of the Service website content to the User’s preferences and optimisation of the use of the Service websites. In particular, these files allow the identification of basic parameters of the User's Device and the correct display of the website adjusted to their individual needs,
II) correct handling of the partnership programme, allowing in particular the verification of redirecting the Users to the Service websites;
d. Analyses, surveys and audit of ratings:
I) creation of anonymous statistics which help to understand how the Service Users use the Service websites, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
e. In ensuring the safety and reliability of the Service
2. the Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presentation of multi-media contents on the Service websites, downloaded from an external website:
I) www.youtube.com [administrator's cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
b. collection of general and anonymous statistic data by means of analytical tools:
I) Google Analytics [administrator’s cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
c. use of interactive functions aimed at the popularisation of the Service through social media:
I) plus.google.com [administrator’s cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
II) Facebook.com [administrator's cookies: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland]
III) 2000-2013 Gemius SA - gemiusTraffic / ver 11.1 / - Gemius - ul. Postępu 18B, 02-676 Warsa
IV. Possibility to define the conditions of storing or gaining access to Cookies
1. At any time, the User may change the Cookies settings, defining the conditions of their storage and access through Cookies to the User's Device. The User may change the settings referred to in the preceding sentence using the web browser settings or service configuration. These settings may be in particular changed in such a way that they block automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their each-time insertion in the User’s Device of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (of the web browser).
2. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser they use.